10U Minor- Cody Beckes & Joel Carter
10U Major - Kirk Kullberg & Steve Ludwig
12U Girls- Annabelle Austin & Kerri Dietz
12U Minor - Kris Whistoff, Matt Geurts, & Patrick Donlan
12U Major - Mike Fournier, Jim Mayes & Jace Digel
14U Tier II - Scott McIlroy
16U Tier II - Kirk Kullberg, Bobby Dubinsky, & Jack Ward
We know that some of you are curious about how this process will work and this year is unique. We have a process in place that puts player safety as our first priority. Our process has been vetted by the Muni and was validated by the camp we recently ran. Over the course of 5 weeks, we had an average of 100 kids or more from 8:00am-5:00pm. We did not have a single case of COVID as a result of the camp. The saying “if it isn’t broke, don’t fix it” will apply the same. Our goal is to minimize the risk and continue with hockey as best we can. Below are some steps that we can take together to help hockey continue this season.
1. Register Online- We want to minimize any in-person transactions and the registration will remain open throughout the duration of the player selection.
2. Players need to arrive dressed with a mask- There will be designated areas taped off for players to don their skates. Bring a dark and light jersey.
3. Bring a water bottle with the player's name clearly marked on it.
4. Temperatures will be taken with non-contact thermometers and recorded for contact tracing.
5. Players will be instructed to the proper entrance for their organization.
6. No spectators in the building. Only players being evaluated and essential staff will be allowed inside.
7. After the designated evaluation time, players will exit the building on the east side (door facing Minnesota HWY).
8. Any parents needing to speak with coaches can do so outside the building.
9. MOST IMPORTANT- if your player is sick, DO NOT bring them. Contact the coach for advice.
16 Tier II
Tuesday, August 4th: 10:00 to 11:00am
Wednesday, August 5th: 10:00 to 11:00am
Thursday: August 6th: 10:00 to 11:00am
14U Tier II
Tuesday, August 4th: 4:30 to 5:30pm
Wednesday, August 5th: 4:30 to 5:30pm
Thursday: August 6th: 4:30 to 5:30pm
12U Division (Major & Minor)
Tuesday, August 4th: 5:45 to 6:45pm
Wednesday, August 5th: 12:00 to 1:00pm
Thursday: August 6th: 6:00 to 7:00pm
Tuesday, August 4th: 7:00 to 8:00pm
Wednesday, August 5th: 1:30 to 2:30pm
Thursday: August 6th: 1:30 to 2:30pm
10U Division (Major & Minor)
Tuesday, August 4th: 3:00 to 4:00pm
Wednesday, August 5th: 3:00 to 4:00pm
Thursday: August 6th: 3:00 to 4:00pm
Tag(s): AHA News